Welcome to our new millennium. We consumed over $6,000 of greasy diner food in the Sacramento area producing this, and we discovered that what separates good diners from bad diners is REAL BUTTER in the pie crust. We compiled over 150 days of digital audio, using new crappy equipment with unprecedented digital precision to enhance background noise and dynamically clip everything. We spent another three months in post-production hell, determined to put only the VERY worst parts on this album. Some post production was done under the influence of really really bad grain alcohol, for increased accuracy. We would like to offer condolences to the extended families of our listeners.
- Arex: guitar, bass, whistle, storm, grunts
- Chhhhaz: saliva cannon, keys, bonks, guitar, 3 qt saucepan
- G'rote: mix, babble, wiki-wiki, sauce, mistakes
- Skot: keys, flute, whistle, guitar, breaking glass
- Android: harmonica, recorder, chubba-chubba, ass
If you're going to swipe one track from this album, track 19 covers all the bases. Then swipe 4 and 15, or else!
Mastered in 2001 by Fixed,
Mixed by Fixed and Free Death.
Copyright © 2001 The Braindead Monkeys & No-Fi Studios.
Not for human consumption. This product found to cause cancer in rats.